This one took a little longer than usual because I had to start over after it was almost finished, because the dimensions turned out to not be quite right. DOH! And this one turned out with some crooked stitching on the inside that I'm not so proud of. The pigskin lining I got for this is nice, but I had a time getting the needle to go through it. It will stay together, though, and it looks okay on the outside, and since I've already missed my shipping deadline, it's gotta go!

post-14053-005770000 1301977593_thumb.jp post-14053-068601900 1301977593_thumb.jp post-14053-019133500 1301977594_thumb.jp post-14053-016404600 1301977595_thumb.jp

Kate

Wonderful...I very much like your colors, gorgeous :You_Rock_Emoticon:

WoW! Looks awesome. Great work and craftsmanship!

Very Nice !

This one took a little longer than usual because I had to start over after it was almost finished, because the dimensions turned out to not be quite right. DOH! And this one turned out with some crooked stitching on the inside that I'm not so proud of. The pigskin lining I got for this is nice, but I had a time getting the needle to go through it. It will stay together, though, and it looks okay on the outside, and since I've already missed my shipping deadline, it's gotta go!

post-14053-005770000 1301977593_thumb.jp post-14053-068601900 1301977593_thumb.jp post-14053-019133500 1301977594_thumb.jp post-14053-016404600 1301977595_thumb.jp

Kate

kate you did a real nice job on the book i reallsy like you colors the book has a real clean look to it keep up the good work john

Holy good looking book cover Batman. That looks awsome Kate.

very very nice. love the design and its suck a clean look. sorry you had to got back but I bet it was worth it to ya.

Thanks very much for the nice comments, folks. I also wanted to mention, I have a "fan page" on Facebook that is viewable to the public, where I regularly post a lot more WIP photos of my projects, and also pass along some of my leatherwork tips. Stop by anytime!

Kate

Well, Kate, thanks on 2 accounts:

1) Reading that right before you finished it the first time, you reached an "Aw, sh*t" moment and started over (you just convinced me to do a do-over on something I messed up yesterday). When I read/hear about you pros messing up and redoing the whole shebang, that's always encouraging (no disrespect meant), and,

2) I just may have to join Facebook to see your work. Not my wife's requests, my kids, nor Bruce Johnson has got me there yet. But YOU just may make me do it.

Harvey

Again a beauty , love you're work.

Really nice work! I especially like the border you made around the star. Outstanding!

Bob

Outstanding!

And thanks a ton for great idea!

Really nice work! :clapping:

I am in awe notworthy.gif