Sign in to follow this  
MacPruette

New Here From Charlotte, Nc

I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself here. I signed up about 2 weeks ago and have devoured most of the topics on this forum. Man, this place is great. I wish I'd have found it much sooner. So, thanks to all of you who have put this great site together and everyone else who have filled the boards with great topics.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome, you'll love it here!!

Well howdy neighbor. I am living down in Fort Mill just over the state line. Welcome to the forum. Do you hang around Tandy much? If so I might have seen you in there a time or two. That is one place for some reason I cannot go into and spend less that $100.00. I will go in there for a particular item and end up buying 5 other things. Some people do drugs, I do leather.

Johnny

Hey neighbor I'm just up the road from you in Salisbury.

Welcome, you'll love it here!!

I see you are from Chesterfield. I grew up next door in Cheraw. Thanks for the welcome.

Well howdy neighbor. I am living down in Fort Mill just over the state line. Welcome to the forum. Do you hang around Tandy much? If so I might have seen you in there a time or two. That is one place for some reason I cannot go into and spend less that $100.00. I will go in there for a particular item and end up buying 5 other things. Some people do drugs, I do leather.

Johnny

Johnny, I do visit Tandy once every couple weeks, usually Fridays, but I drive past Fort Mill everyday on my way to work in Rock Hill. I run a bookstore there.

Royslsbry and King's X, thanks for the welcome.

I see you are from Chesterfield. I grew up next door in Cheraw. Thanks for the welcome.

Johnny, I do visit Tandy once every couple weeks, usually Fridays, but I drive past Fort Mill everyday on my way to work in Rock Hill. I run a bookstore there.

Royslsbry and King's X, thanks for the welcome.

Where is your book store located?

Welcome from just north of you, Statesville!

Several of us on here living within 50 miles of each other. We should get to gather or something and talk leather.blahblahblah.gif

Where is your book store located?

It's the BooKnack on Anderson Rd.

Hey Mac, I am from Patrick, just south of Cheraw. You will find a lot of great people on this forum. I've been a member since pretty much it started, my membership # is 97. This is without a doubt the best leather working site in the world. I'll be in touch again. Billy P Billy Perdue

Hey Mac, I am from Patrick, just south of Cheraw. You will find a lot of great people on this forum. I've been a member since pretty much it started, my membership # is 97. This is without a doubt the best leather working site in the world. I'll be in touch again. Billy P Billy Perdue

Hey Billy, I know right where Patrick is. I grew up on the State Park in Cheraw so Hwy 1 is no stranger to my wheels. Thanks for the welcome.