Sign in to follow this  
Guest Victoria Zuber

Help Needed

Guest Victoria Zuber

I have a small rectangular leather pouch with a zipper on it. It is to hold a set of rosary beads for my grandson's first communion. I would like his name and the date put on the leather pouch. Can you do this for me?

I have a small rectangular leather pouch with a zipper on it. It is to hold a set of rosary beads for my grandson's first communion. I would like his name and the date put on the leather pouch. Can you do this for me?

Where are you located, and when is this needed?

I may be chrome tanned leather and doesn't tool well or at all.

It could be hot stamped or branded for what you want.

Elliot

Victoria:

If I may suggest, look up a laser engraver in your area and they can do it if they have experience. If you would like a recommendation, you can check out one of members on here by the name of Brenda. Her website is www.lasergiftcreations.com and she has a lot of experience with leather. I have worked on several projects with her and her laser machine.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Hi Victoria,

Have you found someone to put your grandson's name and date on your leather pouch? If not I can do it for you I think.

You can email me at lovejoycreations@rocketmail.com