lwoirhaye

Tippmann Aerostitch For Sale

Cool machine, just not using it. Very powerful.

This machine has no reverse. I think it's a type 2 Aerostitch. It seems to work well, I just haven't used it enough to love or hate it. It sure punches through thick leather. I think my small compressor is a little weak for it. Besides, I live in an apartment and the compressor noise is annoying to my neighbors.

Looking to get $1500.

I'm in the Los Angeles area. I don't mind shipping it.

Cool machine, just not using it. Very powerful.

This machine has no reverse. I think it's a type 2 Aerostitch. It seems to work well, I just haven't used it enough to love or hate it. It sure punches through thick leather. I think my small compressor is a little weak for it. Besides, I live in an apartment and the compressor noise is annoying to my neighbors.

Looking to get $1500.

I'm in the Los Angeles area. I don't mind shipping it.

Hi could you please post photos and do you know how much postage to Australia would cost?

Cheers Nick

Shipping to AU - maybe 80lbs. in the box from California USA. My guess is $150-200 US, but that's very

general because I've never shipped something this heavy to AU. It could be higher or it could be lower.

If you want to research shipping more, it ships from USA zipcode 90601. Your costs will vary based on

your province I think.

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

Edited by lwoirhaye

I`m interested in the Aerostitch, Can you find out shipping to Wi. 54830

Thanks Steve

I would like to purchase this item. Please send me an email with specs.

New price: $1400, shipping and insurance in continental USA included. At 80lbs shipping at my expense makes this a special deal that may not last.

fone: 310-699-zero-three-se7en-zero

Edited by lwoirhaye

Have you sold the unit yet? I'm in Northern California.

I've had inquiries, certainly - but no deal closed yet.

Well, I don't have a compressor so, at $1,400 for the Aero + $250 for a compressor I'm wondering why I shouldn't just get an electric sewing machine such as the Techsew GA5-R ($1295). Any suggestions?

Bob

The Aerostitch will go thicker than some of the electric machines. If all you need is 1/2" capacity

maybe the Techsew or similar machine is good. The Aero goes to 3/4" and because it

runs on air, the punching action is really strong.

One reason some folks like the Aero is the simplicity of the engineering, user repairability, and

wide availability of most of the parts.

One thing that is really cool about the Aero is it's ability to do one complete stitch cycle with

a single press of the foot pedal, so the control is very positive and in this respect using it

gives you the same fine stitch positioning control you get with hand sewing.

The Aerostitch will go thicker than some of the electric machines. If all you need is 1/2" capacity

maybe the Techsew or similar machine is good. The Aero goes to 3/4" and because it

runs on air, the punching action is really strong.

One reason some folks like the Aero is the simplicity of the engineering, user repairability, and

wide availability of most of the parts.

One thing that is really cool about the Aero is it's ability to do one complete stitch cycle with

a single press of the foot pedal, so the control is very positive and in this respect using it

gives you the same fine stitch positioning control you get with hand sewing.

Let me think about it and see exactly how much I need to spend on a compressor.