Sign in to follow this  
Leerwerker

Measuring Machine

This is a piece of history I think should not be lost, but I have not won the state lottery yet, so all I can do is advertise the fact that this machine is available and should be preserved....

It is a Turner Korrect Measuring Machine, 6' wide Patented in 1886, cast iron with a 120V motor.

Bernard Bickels from Intermountain Tanning Co in Buffalo, WY needs to get rid of his. He can be contacted at 215 Flatiron Dr, Buffalo, WY 82834, Tel 307-684-0739.

WOuld love to see pictures if you have them!

This is a piece of history I think should not be lost, but I have not won the state lottery yet, so all I can do is advertise the fact that this machine is available and should be preserved....

It is a Turner Korrect Measuring Machine, 6' wide Patented in 1886, cast iron with a 120V motor.

Bernard Bickels from Intermountain Tanning Co in Buffalo, WY needs to get rid of his. He can be contacted at 215 Flatiron Dr, Buffalo, WY 82834, Tel 307-684-0739.

He just gave me the description. Give him a call and ask him to send you pics ....

I also wanted to see a picture of this machine, and a web search turned up the bankruptcy liquidation of A.C.Clarke tannery in Ontario, Canada -- some interesting lists of equipment (with pictures), but not of this machine.

Looks like quite an operation for that tannery ... not sure I'd ever try something like that with the EPA we have these days, though ...

<http://archive.dovebid.com/brochure/000817_USL.pdf>