Here are a couple of new new holsters I just made. Both are for 1911 commanders. Would appreciate any critiques or suggestions. Thanks.

post-8011-036741300 1304724920_thumb.jpg

post-8011-085446000 1304724941_thumb.jpg

Edited by BBAYS

They both look great to me. The stitch lines are very good, especially around the trigger guard of the black one.

I'm thinking the first one probably isn't an IWB. I can't wrap my head around how that would work.

On the black one, it looks like it could use a bit more grip clearance at the rear of the trigger guard. My fat fingers certainly wouldn't fit in there.

I'm thinking you haven't applied a finish to them yet, especially the black one. If you have, consider another coat or two.

Your correct. My mistake. The brown one is a pancake that attaches with the loops to your belt. Ooops

Nice job. May I ask where the snaps come from? They look nicer than the usual.

Thanks. The snaps come from Weaver Leather. Im lucky enough to live about 20 minutes from Weaver.

Thanks. The snaps come from Weaver Leather. Im lucky enough to live about 20 minutes from Weaver.

Will they sell to non-professionals if you go to the store? I have opportunity to be near there for business occasionally. I know they only sell to businesses via mail order.

You have to have a vendors license or an EIN.