toolinround

Where To Get Exotic Skins

hey all,

where can i get exotic skins for holsters, im looking for alligator, caimen, ostrich, shark, bull frog, elephant, stuff like that? i found a place called allexoticleather.com are they reputable?? any other places you recommend?

Try this Ebay link for shark scrap, Ive gotten these cheap from here, nice size for holsters

Rick

hey all,

where can i get exotic skins for holsters, im looking for alligator, caimen, ostrich, shark, bull frog, elephant, stuff like that? i found a place called allexoticleather.com are they reputable?? any other places you recommend?

I use the Ostrich Market, they have loads of Gator, and the others you listed.I do holsters and knife sheaths for them.Talk with Jeanne or Henry..Dave

Ostrich Market

Check these guys out for exotic leathers. They are out of Southern California and were recommended to me by my cow leather supplier.

-Paul

post-21590-060799300 1305505788_thumb.pn

We at Maverick Leather carry exotic Cayman Skins in a variety of colors. We can reached at 707 792 2208.

hey all,

Roje is pretty good, and Jerry van Amburg is good people.

Art

hey all,

+1 What Art said. I have used both Roje and Jerrry. Good products fast service.

And Jerry is just fun to talk to, he is also a craftsman, so you get a lot of info if you ask him how to do something.

Art

+1 What Art said. I have used both Roje and Jerrry. Good products fast service.