Cattle Hide

Weaver Leather Stamps And Tools

has anyone here purchased the Weaver Leather stamping tools? Not the Horse Shoe Brand tools, but the low cost tools also sold by Weaver. Also, are there any Weaver tools you like? Edgers,round knives, etc.

Going to store next week and would like to know what stamps and other Weaver tools you have purchased and liked!

I've never bought or used the Weaver stamps at all but I would caution you to only purchase one of them to see what they are like. I have ordered several things from Weaver and they come in a Tandy pouch. It would not surprise me if the stamping tools come from Tandy, especially at the price they offer them.

Frank

I have ordered several things from Weaver and they come in a Tandy pouch. It would not surprise me if the stamping tools come from Tandy, especially at the price they offer them.

Frank

They ARE "craftaid" from Tandy per the catalog.

Your other question on Weaver Tools. Horseshoe tools are great, even if a tadd high. Some of their stuff is CS Osborne and the Catalog number starts w/ SCO.

Super service, at least to me.

I have one of the "Horshoe Brand" basketweave tools, and it is excellent!! I also have had excellent service from Weaver. Great folks to deal with.

I have one of the "Horshoe Brand" basketweave tools, and it is excellent!! I also have had excellent service from Weaver. Great folks to deal with.

Any of the Horseshoe brand tools are great. I have quite a few various tools from Jeremiah Watt and they are all really good tools.

I have some of the Weaver brand punches and they are very nice and arrive very sharp. You will notice an immediate difference between them and the tools Tandy sells.

Nick

Back from visit to Weaver and the low end tools are "Tandy" Craftools. As others have stated above the Horse Shoe Brand tools are excellent. Weaver edger is also very nice.