JohnBarton

Repair Shop Network Wanted

I would like to start a list of places around the world where I can send my customers who need work done on my products. It doesn't happen often but occasionally a snap breaks or a zipper slider fails or something goes wrong which could be fixed by a good leather worker fairly easily. My products are cue cases and for that reason a lot of luggage repair shops won't touch them because they are unfamiliar with them. Even though everything I do is pretty straightforward they still prefer to turn down the work when I send my customers to shoe repair/luggage repair shops.

Soooooo, as the title states I want to build a list of leather workers who would be willing to take on repairs and servicing of my cases in the field.

If you are interested then please take a look at my website so you can see what we do. www.jbcases.com

I am always available to walk you through any part of our cases that you don't understand.

So feel free to sign on here or send me an email to repairnetwork@jbideas.com if you would like to be on my list of shops.

Bonus: My customers are generally the type of people who like handcrafted and well made stuff so you could end up with another customer each time I send someone your way. And you get to learn how we build a case just in case you want to try one someday. :-) (then maybe you could list me on YOUR global service list)

Thank you for any consideration,

Best,

John Barton

Sign me up John, based in Scotland. I do a lot of handbag repairs for a local top quality shop selling Mulberry, Radley and the likes.

Hi John,

I'd be willing to help out in your quest. With 25 yrs of shoe repair experience, where I nearly saw it all,

and for the last 15+yrs. custom making any and everything, I would feel pretty confident being able to care for your work here in the SouthWest.

I am current in, what I hope will be, the last week of moving my shop back into town,

where I will be custom making boots and other leather goods, and offering repairs on quality leather items.

PK BootMaker's Northern Arizona LeatherWorks.

156 So. Montezuma Studio E, Prescott AZ. 86303

928 442-1213

would like to be put on your list.

That's why we created the Leatherworker Directory. It's free to anyone with a legit business for a basic listing. Why reinvent the wheel?

~J

Sign me up. ooakpro@gmail.com ( location - Asheboro, NC ) 336-588-1593

www.dbjonessaddlery.com (Sparta, WI - near La Crosse and Eau Claire) 715-896-3367 ask for Bev