Hi guys, can any one suggest a person or company who will design and make a makers stamp for me?

thanks

Hi guys, can any one suggest a person or company who will design and make a makers stamp for me?

thanks

lazer gift creations. online....they helped design and were very inexpensive. shipped in like two days.

Tony

I have stamps from 3 different makers. Laser Gift Creations have been by far the best, least expensive, with the quickest turn around.

You can also try greyghost online and call to talk to someone. Different sizes different prices but if I remember right they were very helpful and the graphite one I bought was reasonable.

Another big +1 for Laser Gift Creations.

I just got this one from Phillips (only $40).....I'm very happy with it and works great with my little 1-ton press...

Misc163.jpg

I have three from Brenda at www.lasergiftcreations.com and one from phillips engraving. I have been satisfied with both vendors. I hear a lot of great things about Greyghost and Infinity stamps, but as a hobbyist, I am limited.

Good Luck!

Brenda at Laser Gift Creations is phenominal. I had a difficult design to work with. Several other companies took a look and declined. She helped modify the design as well so it would work. She really went the extra mile to make my design work and it does look terrific. She didn't charge me an arm and a leg to do it either. I can't say enough good things about her work and her desire to please her customers.

Terry

Steel Stamps Inc. (formerly Harper's) made mine. Jeff Mosby (Grey Ghost Graphics) does a good job also.

I got a delrin one made by tuffcase.com. $38 shipped, quality seems really good.