Cumberland Highpower

Wanted: Randall Strap Beveler

Hello,

THanks for your reply to my posting.

Unfortunately, Jack does not have machines, (or any machines ??) in stock....THe pictures on oldcowpoke must just be for reference I guess??

I contacted him about many different machines posted in photos (with prices) on the site, but none avail........

I am still hunting a randall NSB.

-CS

I have sent you a PM. Please contact if you are still looking for Randall beveler and other machines.

Hello,

Unfortunately, Jack does not have machines, (or any machines ??) in stock....THe pictures on oldcowpoke must just be for reference I guess??

I contacted him about many different machines posted in photos (with prices) on the site, but none avail........

-CS

I have one that i would like to sell . I am located in west virginia . This machine works great and has been used less than two years . My email address in bear_chaser1987@yahoo.com.

I alos have other Randall equiptment for sale .Thanks

Hello ALL!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have bought a NSB from leatherworker forum member DAN RICH.

He's a great guy, and still has a couple machines for sale.

He as a Randall R 32, in excellent mechanical shape, still has the original cutting roller on it.

He's asking around $1500, would be great for someone looking to acquire a strap cutting machine.

Hello,

I am looking to acquire a Randall strap beveler...But cant seem to find any around for sale?

Does anyone have one for sale?

Best

CS

I have seen only one of these edgers for sale on Ebay in the last ten years. A friend of mine made his own edger it is a copy of the Randall you are looking for. Why is it necessary to have a Randall edger?? Just curious. Bluegrass makes an edger I think Heritage makes one too.

I have seen only one of these edgers for sale on Ebay in the last ten years. A friend of mine made his own edger it is a copy of the Randall you are looking for. Why is it necessary to have a Randall edger?? Just curious. Bluegrass makes an edger I think Heritage makes one too.

HI Busted,

Thanks for your reply.

I just purchased a Randall NSB lastnight in WV.

THey're really abotu the best production edger around, although OMAC in Italy makes a good one....

China also makes a clone of the NSB for 2,000....(But come on, who wants a Chinese Machine).

They're fast, and do a good job, you can edge about 100 straps in 5 mins.....Really fast.

THe heritage and bluegrass edgers are more for hobby minded people, although I did see a bluegrass with pullers and that wouldnt be so bad.

I've probably seen 10 NSB machines at auctions over the past 3 years, I just didnt need one until now, so I missed alot of good chances. Usually Weaver's consignment auction has 1-2, but I didnt see one this summer.

Hello,

I am looking to acquire a Randall strap beveler...But cant seem to find any around for sale?

Does anyone have one for sale?

Best

CS

Not sure if you found one, but we have a new Randall nsb beveling machine #100107 for sale. It is brand new

fullgripgear@yahoo.com

Hello,

-CS

We have a brand new RANDALL NSB BEVELING MACHINE for sale

fullgripgear@yahoo.com BILL