Warpe

Tippmann Boss

If anyone is looking to offload a Tippmann Boss, please let me know.

Thanks

I got wind that one of our guild members maybe looking to let an old Boss go. I haven't heard back, but I will try to remember this thread or post it for sale on here.

Good luck

I am referring you to another fella with one for sale.

Thanks all for the responses, but I decided to purchase a CB3500.

Do you have a tippmann for sale?

Jess

Give me a call and we'll discuss. Thanks Double E! 864-862-5257

SOLD.....they go pretty quick. Sorry

I was afraid of that...thanks

jess

SOLD.....they go pretty quick. Sorry

I thought I saw one listed on here within the last week or so. I also have a friend on Facebook that has one for sale. Send me your address via a PM and I will try to connect you both, if you are still interested.

I have a Tippmann Boss that will be for sale within the next couple of weeks. It comes with the flatbed, stirrup plate, narrow presser foot, standard presser foot, led light, and assort. of needles, extra bobbins. I`ll be asking $1200 plus shipping. I`ve used it for years and it sews great. The only reason I`m getting rid of it, is that I`ve got an impinged tendon in my right shoulder and running the lever irritates the hell out of it. So I`m ordering a cowboy 4500. The tippmann is mounted on a cobbler bench type stand. I`ll include it in the sale but it will have to be picked up its to big and heavy to ship.

Steve Lazy Y

I have a Tippmann Boss that will be for sale within the next couple of weeks. It comes with the flatbed, stirrup plate, narrow presser foot, standard presser foot, led light, and assort. of needles, extra bobbins. I`ll be asking $1200 plus shipping. I`ve used it for years and it sews great. The only reason I`m getting rid of it, is that I`ve got an impinged tendon in my right shoulder and running the lever irritates the hell out of it. So I`m ordering a cowboy 4500. The tippmann is mounted on a cobbler bench type stand. I`ll include it in the sale but it will have to be picked up its to big and heavy to ship.

Steve Lazy Y

is this machine still for sale?

Steve Lazy Y

is this machine still for sale?

Sorry I sold it on Ebay about a month ago

I have a Tippmann Boss that I am looking to get rid of if anyone is interested. Email me at mr.mad.hatter@hotmail.com if interested. It is less than a year old. I just upgraded to a campbell.

It comes with the wooden cobblers bench and in original box. 1200$ plus shipping for machine and stand.

Thanks

Keith Hatter

Edited by keithhatter