carr52

patterns on the web

I'm probably not the first one to think of this but thought I'd post it anyway. I was looking for patterens on the web and found some clip art I liked. I just zoomed the picture till it was size I wanted and then placed a peice of printer paperon the screen and lightly traced it. Worked pretty good.

Tom

I'm probably not the first one to think of this but thought I'd post it anyway. I was looking for patterens on the web and found some clip art I liked. I just zoomed the picture till it was size I wanted and then placed a peice of printer paperon the screen and lightly traced it. Worked pretty good.

Tom

You can also just print it using the printer option: "fit to page" Much easier and faster.

You can also just print it using the printer option: "fit to page" Much easier and faster.

I was trying to size it to fit on a coaster and it was a simple pattern. A skull. This site I found has hundreds of em.

Tom

Just press the control and print screen button at the same time, open paint, paste (or Control V) the image, and manipulate the image as you like. You can mirror it, add to it, or erase part of it, and print it all using Microsoft paint or another similar program. Be sure to save it for future use.

Harold

Any way we could get you to drop us a link to the site you found??

:spoton:

Troy

Yeah, what's that site?

I tryed to trace pattern like you did but had no succes with it. Maybe it depends on what type of screen used. I use only crt screens.

Just bought myself a cheap laser B/W for printing patterns and documents and I worked with Photoshop for some years so I have a good solution now, even though not the cheapest but I do need the printer for documents too so now I got rid of those expensive jet toners.

Tom

Troy

If I can figure out how to do it I sure will. Glad to contribute anyway I can. You guys have helped me so much.

Tom

Troy

Well I'm not sure I figured out how to put the link in here but the site called is just called www.clipart.com

Tom

Troy

www.clipart.com

Awesome! Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks!

You mean I actually put the link in right? Wonders never cease.

Tom

Thanks Carr!

We love good internet finds!

Tom

Just press the control and print screen button at the same time, open paint, paste (or Control V) the image, and manipulate the image as you like. You can mirror it, add to it, or erase part of it, and print it all using Microsoft paint or another similar program. Be sure to save it for future use.

Harold

I'm doing good to find my email.

Tom

Click and save the images then ctrl select all, right click on print and an option screen shoud come up with various different print layouts up to 8 pics per page. click which suits you best and print.