Jimbob

Air Rivet Gun?

Just seen the tutorial from KK for the 5th time....haha....now I have seen that he uses a air rivet gun....me assuming it is a harbour freight air rivet gun.....Any of you guys every used one of these....I got one a few weeks ago....no info in manual HOW MUCH oil goes in resavoir....?? I did use a cup of hydr. oil and it made a big mess.....shirt, walls and seat....well u get the idea....haha...

Can any of you advice me on how to operate this darn tool...&^%^&%$#(())....

Been using just a tadd of oil now...still will not grabb the rivet....HELP!!!

Greetings and thanks...

Jimbob

Having not seen the HF tool, hard to tell why it's not grabbing but my guess is there is an adjustment needed at the nose.We had a similar unit where I used to work and the nose came off for cleaning and adjustment.When using air tools one -two drops is all thats needed or wanted.Dave

Show us a picture of the end that the rivet goes in, seems to be a problem with the jaws

I would also be interested in knowing if an air rivet gun works well. I'm intending on purchasing one in the future. I just want it to work well without any problems.

Just seen the tutorial from KK for the 5th time....haha....now I have seen that he uses a air rivet gun....me assuming it is a harbour freight air rivet gun.....Any of you guys every used one of these....I got one a few weeks ago....no info in manual HOW MUCH oil goes in resavoir....?? I did use a cup of hydr. oil and it made a big mess.....shirt, walls and seat....well u get the idea....haha...

Can any of you advice me on how to operate this darn tool...&^%^&%$#(())....

Been using just a tadd of oil now...still will not grabb the rivet....HELP!!!

Greetings and thanks...

Jimbob