leather1214

Hello from Texas

leather_002.jpgHello everyone, I have been stamping on leather for bout a year now and it is a great hobby. I mostly take orders for leggins and belts but also like making bible covers and wallets. Uh I need some help on how to post my pics, dont savy the comp very well. Glad I found this site everyone seems nice and helpful!

post-6735-1212339676_thumb.jpg

Edited by leather1214

leather_002.jpgHello everyone, I have been stamping on leather for bout a year now and it is a great hobby. I mostly take orders for leggins and belts but also like making bible covers and wallets. Uh I need some help on how to post my pics, dont savy the comp very well. Glad I found this site everyone seems nice and helpful!

Welcome to the forum. Very nice chap work.

Posting pictures is pretty easy. Seems like you got it since you have some chaps posted. Here are the instructions anyway. Once you create a topic or add a reply, underneath the white text box is a box that says "attachments". Over to the far right of that box is a button that says "choose file", click this, navigate to your picture, (total pictures must be under 1MB to post), and the click the green "upload" button. once it uploads the "manage current attachments" tab (on the left) will have the number of attachments linked. If it says 0, then your file has not uploaded. If you have the files uploaded, the click "Add Reply"

Marlon

Welcome to the forum. Very nice chap work.

Posting pictures is pretty easy. Seems like you got it since you have some chaps posted. Here are the instructions anyway. Once you create a topic or add a reply, underneath the white text box is a box that says "attachments". Over to the far right of that box is a button that says "choose file", click this, navigate to your picture, (total pictures must be under 1MB to post), and the click the green "upload" button. once it uploads the "manage current attachments" tab (on the left) will have the number of attachments linked. If it says 0, then your file has not uploaded. If you have the files uploaded, the click "Add Reply"

Marlon

Hey thanks for the help, do you know how to resize pics, I have a bunch over 1MB and I cant post them, but thanks anyway

Looks like a really nice pair of chaps! Welcome to the board! It's nice to have another person from west Texas around.

I hope to see more of your work! :cowboy:

Regards,

Nick

A big Texas howdy from Floresville, Texas! Welcome aboard. That's some mighty fine carving and especially for only one year. Ya might try picking up a lifter from Barry King or some such when you're feeling flush. Really gives some depth to those pedals.

I will second Go2Tex on the Texas howdy, only this time from Lubbock. Very nice chaps! Glad to have you here.