Prince

Imperial Sea Dragon Helmet

This is part of a full armor set, its all finished so pics coming at some point in the near future.

All leather construction, and blesbok horns. Tried to hide rivets and stitching as much as possible so it looks organic.

Mostly in the 10oz range of leather. Lots of tooling and airbrushing.

imperial_sea_dragon_helmet_by_azmal-d3lp6x0.jpg

And yes, I've been out of the internet scene for a while now so I've got a few other things to add before too long.

One word WOW!

Holy Frick on a stick! :o

Jaw-dropping!

Gooood Job man! :o

That sir, is one really nice helmet. Absolutely beautiful!

That is beyond gorgeous.

very nice! seen some of your work before, and got to say that you an awesome job. way to goclapping.gif

What a Great piece of Art and craftmanshop. Like it so much.

Edited by Jazznow

One of the most stunning things I have ever seen made of leather, simply totally whack. :D

Did you wet form if over some dragons head?

Amazing work good job i stand in awe

Paul

This is amazing work! What paints/dyes did you use to colour this piece?

You are such an inspiration. Period.

I love going to look at your galleries, especially when I need that extra kick of motivation to get over to the bench and just work on something, anything, to keep progressing. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the world, it needs all the beauty and wonder it can get.

Howdy,

Small World - I saw your work over Labor Day & you let a friend of mine not only put these on, but take pictures of them. She got back home two days ago & I'll make sure she gets the photographs to you as promised...You are also to blame, along with Michael Cook, for driving me here to see what I can do (eventually).

They look & are even more amazing in person!

Thanks for sharing & for coming to Dragon*Con!

David

PS - Did I catch you showing your portfolio to Larry Elmore?

Edited by opossum

Howdy,

Small World - I saw your work over Labor Day & you let a friend of mine not only put these on, but take pictures of them. She got back home two days ago & I'll make sure she gets the photographs to you as promised...You are also to blame, along with Michael Cook, for driving me here to see what I can do (eventually).

They look & are even more amazing in person!

Thanks for sharing & for coming to Dragon*Con!

David

PS - Did I catch you showing your portfolio to Larry Elmore?

Hehe, thanks, and yes, I was trying to do some networking. Mr. Elmore is quite an amazing artist and I was very happy that he liked my work.

Totally amazing, Awesome job dude...

Hey Sir Prince, I want to say that while the type work that you turn out may not be my cup of tea, you do some fantastic work. You are about to get an old deep south redneck interested in armour and such. I love the colors and you do a top notch job on assembly. Great work and thanks for sharing with us. You also have a nice web-site too. Billy P

Hey Sir Prince, I want to say that while the type work that you turn out may not be my cup of tea, you do some fantastic work. You are about to get an old deep south redneck interested in armour and such. I love the colors and you do a top notch job on assembly. Great work and thanks for sharing with us. You also have a nice web-site too. Billy P

Hmmm, redneck armor... make something with a hunting scene, or rat-rods carved in. ; ) I may not fit in very well, or care to, but I'm neck deep in the deep south myself lol