Prince

Latest Suit Of Armor - Imperial Sea Dragon

Preliminary image for the Imperial Sea Dragon Armor from my client.

I still have some adjustments to do and additional items to make but this is where it's at right now.

Full head to toe suit, all leather construction, hardened, wetmolded, tooled, dyed, airbrushed, and all that.

Consists of: Helmet, gorget, pauldrons, breastplate, full arms, gauntlets, full legs, and sabbatons.

Will have more pictures at a later date.

post-2541-061850000 1311128861_thumb.jpg

Simply amazing! I can't imagine the effort you have invested in this. They'll definitely be pleased with it.

You do the most amazing work. That just kicks ass

That is soooooo incredible. My only question is: does the wearer have any trouble with the feet, i.e. walking "normally"? It looks like the parts near the toes would interfere with movement.

Nicely done Prince, I can't even imagine the amount of time that went into this.

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

That is some serious work and skills, just beautiful.Dave

:Holysheep:

That is amazing. I can't even begin to fathom the man hours in this thing. That is incredible work.

Amazing as always. If I ever become 1/10 as good as you I will be happy. Great work.

Amazing as always. If I ever become 1/10 as good as you I will be happy. Great work.

^ This!

*wanders off wondering if she could hide in Prince's workshop somewhere for a month just watching the work happen.....

Well, my mind is well and truly blown....

Prince, when I see your work, after I pick up my jaw from the floor I try to figure out how you did it. Maybe I'll learn a thing of two and try to duplicate that one element, out of the dozens you've used, in something I'm making. For example, the scales created simply with a mule's foot tool. Just amazing. I made some 'scaled' leather to touched up some mundane looking costume store angel wings. Then I'll wander back and see that you've done something new and spend more months just trying to figure it out. Stuff like, I didn't know leather could curve that way. Where the heck are the rivets? How did you make those joints work? It's always a lot of fun to see what you do next. I'm always -this- close to taking out a loan and buying something of yours so I can study it more closely, and wear it!

Mark Charke