Sign in to follow this  
bdcoffey

Swivel Knife Case

Here is a swivel knife case that I made to keep my old swivel knife from knocking into my other tools. It is stained with Fiebings Dark Brown dye and sealed with Acrylic Resolene. I made the pattern by tracing the swivel knife and then adding about 1/4" all the way around. I am returning to leather working after not doing any since I was in 4-H growing up in Wyoming and I am realizing how much fun I have been missing in the last 20+ years. I am also really enjoying the expertise here on the forum.

DSC_0005.JPG

Nice job ! It looks great.

Real nice job. I like the color. Welcome back to this addiction we call leather!

Happy Craving!

Real nice job. I like the color. Welcome back to this addiction we call leather!

Happy Craving!

x2 really like the color.

Here is a swivel knife case that I made to keep my old swivel knife from knocking into my other tools. It is stained with Fiebings Dark Brown dye and sealed with Acrylic Resolene. I made the pattern by tracing the swivel knife and then adding about 1/4" all the way around. I am returning to leather working after not doing any since I was in 4-H growing up in Wyoming and I am realizing how much fun I have been missing in the last 20+ years. I am also really enjoying the expertise here on the forum.

DSC_0005.JPG

I like it! Would you mind if I used this desgin/Pattern?

Thanks for the compliments! It turned out better than I expected.

The color lightened slightly where the barrel of the knife stretches the leather and created a nice highlighting effect.

Glockanator, feel free to copy this design, maybe you will improve it.

Love how the thread contrast the color! If that makes sense.....:rolleyes2: