Sign in to follow this  
hjett1

Hi Ya'll

Hello everyone. Can't tell you how glad I am to find this Forum. I am new to leatherwork and am teaching myself everything through trial and error. I've made several things from knife sheaths to headstalls. Some turned out pretty good, some haven't. Wish I would have found this place awhile back. Would have saved me lots of time and money. Anyways just wanted to say hi and let ya'll know how awesome some of the work i've seen on here is. Just hope im half as good as ya'll some day.

Welcome to the worlds greatest Leather site, let's see some pics soon.

ferg

Hello everyone. Can't tell you how glad I am to find this Forum. I am new to leatherwork and am teaching myself everything through trial and error. I've made several things from knife sheaths to headstalls. Some turned out pretty good, some haven't. Wish I would have found this place awhile back. Would have saved me lots of time and money. Anyways just wanted to say hi and let ya'll know how awesome some of the work i've seen on here is. Just hope im half as good as ya'll some day.