Sign in to follow this  
TSGLeather

Hello From Ontario!

Hello All!,

Sorry for the late introduction but here it is, Im still fairly new to leather working, but as soon as I saw it I jumped in with both feet without looking back. Ive always been working with my hands since I was a kid. I started working in steel with my dad when I was 13 and have progressed in the trades since then working both as welder and even blacksmith for a few years. From there I trained as a custom goldsmith and wanted to merge both the steel with the jewellery to create something new, but alas I was in a car accident and had to give them up. after a number of years of feeling caged up in my own skin. for some reason I walked into a tandy store, got some info and basic kit and took ti from there. Now I do a lot of different things, have a small workshop in my living room and am starting to do some sales as well. So far I love making things out of the ordinary and working with the exotics, still have a ways to go in carving but in getting there.

Im loving this site, and appreciate everyone's info, experience, guidance and skill at this and love how you are all willing to show, help and give info, lets face it, there are those in any trade that dont want to show any secrets. Just want to say a big hello and thanks to everyone on here, see you all and hope to be an active member in this.

Here are some examples of what ive done so far. Hope yo all like it.

post-24003-006260200 1313601264_thumb.jp

post-24003-061279300 1313601297_thumb.jp

post-24003-054787600 1313601338_thumb.jp