Double E

For Sale

I have for sale Ferdco Baby Bull complete with stand and motor for 525.00 and a Tippmann Boss for 900.00. Buyer will be responsible for shipping cost. Please call 864-862-5257 for any questions.

Both of these machines need to go, I will entertain any offers! Thanks!

I have for sale Ferdco Baby Bull complete with stand and motor for 525.00 and a Tippmann Boss for 900.00. Buyer will be responsible for shipping cost. Please call 864-862-5257 for any questions.

Both of these machines need to go, I will entertain any offers! Thanks!

I'm interested in the Baby Bull, PM'd you a couple days ago asking where you're located. Please let me know - thanks.

I sent you a message also re the Boss. .. when you get a chance please reply....Thanks

I'm in some negoiations with the Baby Bull but the Tippmann is still here, give me a cal after 5:00PM EST. as I am located in SC. Thanks and sorry for the delay in answering your request!

I sent you a message also re the Boss. .. when you get a chance please reply....Thanks

Both machines are still for sale,willing to negoiate!

I'm in some negoiations with the Baby Bull but the Tippmann is still here, give me a cal after 5:00PM EST. as I am located in SC. Thanks and sorry for the delay in answering your request!

The Tippmann Boss is SOLD, the ferdco is still available! Thanks Double E

Can you send me pictures and more information on the Baby Bull. I dont have a machine and need one to do general type stuff. 4 to 10oz leathers.

Can you send me pictures and more information on the Baby Bull. I dont have a machine and need one to do general type stuff. 4 to 10oz leathers.

Please give me a call at 864-862-5257, I'm in SC. Antime after 5:30.

Do you still have the Baby Bull?

I've PM'd 'Double E' more than once a few weeks back about the baby bull... never got a reply. You might try making the long distance call. I felt that was impractical for a shipping quote. Good luck.

Sorry for not getting back with everyone, I've had a death in the family. I do have the baby bull. Please call 864-862-5257 with any questions. Thanks Eddy

I've PM'd 'Double E' more than once a few weeks back about the baby bull... never got a reply. You might try making the long distance call. I felt that was impractical for a shipping quote. Good luck.

do you still have the boss?

Eddy do you still have the baby bull ? give me a call or email. army@agelesstrength.com

phone 310 -387-5055

thanks Army