DonnieBlaze

Pool Que Case

hay all,

I am getting ready to make myself a new pool que case and i was wandering what would be good to use to protect the ques? i was thinking eather pvc pipe or aluminum electrical conduet. any help in this area would be great.

Thanks

Donnie

Electrical conduit is not very often aluminum, . . . although it looks like it, . . . it is really galvanized steel. And it can be a bit on the rough side inside the pipes themselves. I've used enough EMT in one lifetime to be sure I would not use it for this job.

I am no expert, . . . have never made one, . . . but if I had one of them high dollar cues, . . . I'd probably think seriously of putting it in a suede lined PVC pipe.

Just some thoughts.

May God bless,

Dwight

Depending on the type of case you are making You can line the inside of the entire case with suede and then just make two side panels from top to bottom to make a chamber for the cue.

Look at the picture below. Its for a 4 cue case but the concept is the same.

You can also use felt or other fabric if you do not want to use suede but in my opinion suede is classy.

Michael

post-22515-008814500 1313721934_thumb.jp

Edited by mlapaglia

Do a search for "John Barton".

He's a cue case maker, and had been gracious enough to post several threads on the topic.

Thanks everyone your input has been a great help

Donnie