I am very sad to hear that news. Prayers for his family and friends. He will be missed by many. Please let us know when arrangements are made so his friends can express their sorrow to his loved ones.

Johanna

Sorry to hear of his passing. It sounded like he was recuperating well from his recent hospital stay. Condolences and prayers for his family.

Yes, very sad. I appreciated how he was so willing to help and provide tutorials.

Very sad news, I am really inspired by his work and value his feedback and quidance.

He will be missed.

My thoughts go out to him and his loved ones.

Kevin

I didnt know where to post this but our good friend and brother , knife maker and leather smith has died. Please remember him and Linda in your prayers. Terry alias KT

post-17707-059066000 1314035862_thumb.jp

I didnt know where to post this but our good friend and brother , knife maker and leather smith has died. Please remember him and Linda in your prayers. Terry alias KT

KT - Johanna moved your original thread. Some people including myself have responded.

Here is the link - http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=33957

Just to clear up any confusion- David Cole was"DCKNIVES" here on the forum. He was one of our earliest members, and he introduced me to many fine knife and sheath makers from the knife sites he prticipated on. He was generous with his expertise and kind with his words, and I'm going to miss him.

:rip_1:

Johanna

Very sad news indeed. Both talented and a nice guy, he will be missed. Our prayers go out to his family and friends.

Very sad news indeed. Both talented and a nice guy, he will be missed. Our prayers go out to his family and friends.

Linda asked me to tell all of you that she is reading all your posts and to thank you for your prayers and comments. She cant post at this time but will in the future. Thank You KT

It's sad to lose such a talented artisan, but also I pray for the family and his friends. May God comfort them at this difficult time.

He will certainly be missed.

I loved looking at his work and appreciate his contributions to this forum.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Ann

I'm very sorry to hear this news. Dave was one of the first leatherworkers I met -- initially, on a knife-related forum -- and I was glad that he migrated over here to share his work and expertise with LW.net members. He was generous with his time and his wisdom, and will be missed.

-Alex

Really sorry to hear about Dave , I loved his work .

From my family to his , our best wishes and prayers ..