BondoBobCustomSaddles

An Ah Ha! Moment!

Sometimes life just gives us a chance to observe an AH HA moment and just stand back and smile. This is the case with this pic. My Grand Daughter Rachel was at the barn the other day holding her horse Titan for the farrier, when my daughter was lucky enough to have a camera and catch this picture. Thought that I would share it with you all.

Have a nice day!

Bob

post-8161-086538200 1314975321_thumb.jpg

All my life I have been awed by the connections between children and animals in general.

When a small child we were exposed to very large horses, them being draft horses. I am still enamored by the beautiful beast.

Great photo. I have a copy of a famous painting that is similar.

ferg

Sometimes life just gives us a chance to observe an AH HA moment and just stand back and smile. This is the case with this pic. My Grand Daughter Rachel was at the barn the other day holding her horse Titan for the farrier, when my daughter was lucky enough to have a camera and catch this picture. Thought that I would share it with you all.

Have a nice day!

Bob

All my life I have been awed by the connections between children and animals in general.

When a small child we were exposed to very large horses, them being draft horses. I am still enamored by the beautiful beast.

Great photo. I have a copy of a famous painting that is similar.

ferg

Thanks for the comments Ferg. Sorry I wasn't able to get this pic to enlarge for better viewing. With them both sticking their tongues out at each other, it just blew me away.

Bob

Kinda makes wonder who started it?

I love when that happens, right place, right time, right equipment!

Thanks for sharing

Kevin

Made me smile all the way down to my toes! Thank you for sharing it!

What great luck to catch that moment, and what joy it brings to others. Thanks for sharing!