bullrope braider

Needles & Thread For My Cobra Class 4, A Couple Sources I've Found

I've been picking through this forum and other leather forums forever looking for the proper thread and needles for my Cobra. I've found bit's N pieces of past threads that other members posted information. I've got a wide range of materials I'm sewing so I needed to find needles and thread for thin to really thick projects. I've just ordered an assortment of needles from Campbell Bosworth Machinery so I'll post the link to their needle page. some of this info was from Cobra Steve posting's I found so I'm thankful again for your help Steve. the thread link is to the thread exchange, I found a good assortment of thread to cover my projects there. I'll post back here latter on how well these products worked for me.

794 or 7x4/7x3 needle system for the cobra class 3or 4 I believe the same needles work in the Toro 3 & 4000 models.

http://www.campbell-bosworth.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/3_125_235

http://www.thethreadexchange.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TTE&Category_Code=nylon-thread-138

I hope those links work, and I hope this information is helpful

thanks,

John

Yeah those are two great places. Lots of the people here get there supplies from them, pretty sure anyways. Just got some orders in from both of them. Cambell has some good needle/thread information as well on there site. Thanks for sharing.

Art knows of many more I am sure that are also good to get stuff from.

Yeah those are two great places. Lots of the people here get there supplies from them, pretty sure anyways. Just got some orders in from both of them. Cambell has some good needle/thread information as well on there site. Thanks for sharing.

Art knows of many more I am sure that are also good to get stuff from.

maybe it is just me but I had a tuff time finding this info, I know Steve's a really busy guy so just hated to call someone for something I should be able to find on my own. just the way I am I suppose, anyway sticking this up again may help someone else speed up their search a bit. entering this info into the search bar within this forum without knowing the right names of things on here didnt help me much. I ended up just doing a google search and actually found links right back here for what I needed, who'd thunk that one? Lol and need to give Art some credit too, it was some of his postings that led me to the thread exchange links. Thanks Art

John