leathercrafter

Oak & B/w Photo Album

this is a oakleaf & b/w photo album i just finished for a customer all comments good or bad are welcome

post-20640-043403100 1316997682_thumb.jp

post-20640-068866800 1316997721_thumb.jp

post-20640-038360900 1316997770_thumb.jp

this is a oakleaf & b/w photo album i just finished for a customer all comments good or bad are welcome

I somehow missed this on the first go around. Very nice. Also wondering where y'all get your inserts from for photo albums and day planners and such. I have bought ones together and ripped them apart to get my "guts" but I figured there has to be a supplier to get the rings and pages from???? Again nice work as always. Take care, Randy

Edited by wood

Gorgeous!!

Question- do you cut the spine beads with a knife and bevel, or do you use a beader blade? If so what kind and how do you use it? Some folks like Bruce Johnson (I think) cut the first line and use it as a groove for one leg of the beader blade. Others use a double beader and follow the pattern lightly as keep running over and over it with more pressure each time.

Great work

pete

I somehow missed this on the first go around. Very nice. Also wondering where y'all get your inserts from for photo albums and day planners and such. I have bought ones together and ripped them apart to get my "guts" but I figured there has to be a supplier to get the rings and pages from???? Again nice work as always. Take care, Randy

wood i just go to wal-mart and buy a ring binder in what ever size i need for photo album i use a 2 in binder i then drill out the ring binder and throw away the cover you can also buy just the ring at tandy i dont know what sizes they come in hope this helps john

Gorgeous!!

Question- do you cut the spine beads with a knife and bevel, or do you use a beader blade? If so what kind and how do you use it? Some folks like Bruce Johnson (I think) cut the first line and use it as a groove for one leg of the beader blade. Others use a double beader and follow the pattern lightly as keep running over and over it with more pressure each time.

Great work

pete

pete i cut my borders with a swivel knife and border them i dont use a beader blade just never could get the hang of using one thanks for the nice compliment on the album john

Thanks John,

That's how I had been doing it, just wondering if that's how everybody did. Thanks for the info, RW