freedom454

Barontool Co H-D Stamps #860, 856, 857 = Pot Leaf #209

Hello Everyone,

I had been trying to sign in since last Friday and sent 3 help messages without any reply until today??

Anyway i am here now and i would like to let everyone know that i have some Barontool LA stamps listed on ebay using the ID freedom454

The stamps are all 3 of the Harley-Davidson stamps that Baron made plus one of the Marijuana (Pot Leaf) stamps #209 i have attached the photos so that you can see what they look like here

Also if you are in need of any other 2D-3D or any other stamps made by Craftool or The Leather Factory before they took over Tandy or any other of the tools made by Barontool Co.

Please contact me...

Thanks

Bill Miles

post-7790-045164200 1318951011_thumb.jpg

post-7790-017439400 1318951030_thumb.jpg

post-7790-062424800 1318951041_thumb.jpg

post-7790-053311200 1318951054_thumb.jpg

Hello Bill, Do you still have these? If so, how much are you charging for each of these stamps?

Hello Everyone,

I had been trying to sign in since last Friday and sent 3 help messages without any reply until today??

Anyway i am here now and i would like to let everyone know that i have some Barontool LA stamps listed on ebay using the ID freedom454

The stamps are all 3 of the Harley-Davidson stamps that Baron made plus one of the Marijuana (Pot Leaf) stamps #209 i have attached the photos so that you can see what they look like here

Also if you are in need of any other 2D-3D or any other stamps made by Craftool or The Leather Factory before they took over Tandy or any other of the tools made by Barontool Co.

Please contact me...

Thanks

Bill Miles

Hello Larry,

Someone sent me a PM asking about these but they never answered my replies?? Trying to answer that persons question let me here and i see you had sent me a reply in May which i missed and i apologize for not getting back to you sooner!! Yes i still have 2 of the 3 and i believe i also have an extra of the #209 also!! Before you ask me what i am asking for them i want you and whoever else is interested that there is a seller on ebay that has listed Sunday all 3 of the H-D Stamps plus the Marijuana 209 stamp... The sellers ID is proleathercarver...

Thanks for asking..... Bill Miles

Hello Bill, Do you still have these? If so, how much are you charging for each of these stamps?

Do you have any Harley stamps or the pot leaf stamp..Thank you My name is Larry email Larryxd@gmail.com

Do you have any Harley stamps or the pot leaf stamp..Thank you My name is Larry email Larryxd@gmail.com

Hello Larry,

Thanks for asking.. I have 2 of the 3 Baron Harley Davidson stamps one is the #1 H-D Logo stamp #857 and the other one is the Harley Davidson Wings stamp #856..

I will try to take some photo to send you.. I thought i had an extra Baron #209 pot leaf but i don't see it right now and will have to look some more...

I have attached 2 auction of H-D stamps that sold on ebay in October 2011 and there are some listed on ebay right now here are the auction numbers, 251097077942, 261056097143 If you want to try any bid on the ones on ebay i can wait however from the attention they are getting after being on for just over 24hours i believe they will go high?? The ones that ended last October were the highest i have seen them go for in awhile..

Thanks for asking.... Bill

post-7790-053361200 1341299767_thumb.png

post-7790-027551300 1341299783_thumb.png