Cobra Steve

Major Announcement

Hello everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that David Spiegel is now working with Leather Machine Company Inc. As you know, David was formally employed by Artisan, but because of what has transpired at Artisan in the last 6 months, he has joined forces with us. This is great for Leather Machine Co., Inc. as well as for the leather industry. David brings experience, credibility, and the overall knowledge that we have needed to help Leather Machine Co., Inc. grow. Now that David is here, he will be able to respond to posts, receive phone calls, and be available for customer service questions regarding Artisan, and/or Cobra machinery. We welcome this addition. Steve

Bad news for those who bought from Artisan before you left :-(

SkipJ

Hi Skip,

If Artisan doesn't answer their phones, or if they don't return calls - anyone and everyone is more than encouraged to contact me at The Leather Machine Co., Inc - it doesn't matter if they have an Artisan or a Cobra, I am here to do whatever I can to assist them.

Here is my contact info:

866-962-9880