Sign in to follow this  
Regis

Highlead Gc-0618-1-Sc

I can no longer do leather work and must sell all my equipment and supplies. If you live within driving distance of Nashville and need an excellent leather sewing machine at lowest price, here it is. I have done very little since I bought this Highlead GC-0618-1-SC . A few holsters and purses so it is like new. It's complete with table, servo and all normal accessories. $600 picked up will get it. I can not lift or ship it. I have lots of small tools and fair amount of leather and I'll try to put togather a list and post before I go to ebay. Anyone buying the sewing machine can have all the bottles of dyes because I won't ship that. Email or call me at six one five-428-eight55O.

I might be intrested. Do you have any pictures ?

I might be intrested. Do you have any pictures ?

Yes, here are a couple.

hf.jpg

hc.jpg

Regis:

That's a steal of a price for that machine. I wish I had room for it in my RV. I'd be interested in learning what other items/stuff you have for sale. I'm just up the road from you near Mammoth Cave, KY.

Regis:

That's a steal of a price for that machine. I wish I had room for it in my RV. I'd be interested in learning what other items/stuff you have for sale. I'm just up the road from you near Mammoth Cave, KY.

K-Man

I have a wide variety of leather and lots of hand tools, punches, stamps, etc.. Couple very good knives including a Henley. I do have a rivet press. Lots of rivet, buckles, belts and misc parts. I'll work on complete list soon and post. It's all small enough to put in the mail or Fedex.

Regi

Wish I were close enough to pick up...would have carted that off yesterday. Good luck with the sale, it is a great price.

K-Man

I have a wide variety of leather and lots of hand tools, punches, stamps, etc.. Couple very good knives including a Henley. I do have a rivet press. Lots of rivet, buckles, belts and misc parts. I'll work on complete list soon and post. It's all small enough to put in the mail or Fedex.

Regi

Do you have any oblong (bag) or round strap end punches? If you do, please PM me. I'd be interested in them.

Andrew

Do you have any oblong (bag) or round strap end punches? If you do, please PM me. I'd be interested in them.

Andrew

Yes, I have some strap end punches but, I don't want to seperate anything yet until someone buys the Highlead. They will get choice of all that I have if they want. That's the least I can do for someone getting this machine off my 2nd floor shop in my house.

Thanks for asking

Regis

1320362287[/url]' post='219350']

Yes, I have some strap end punches but, I don't want to seperate anything yet until someone buys the Highlead. They will get choice of all that I have if they want. That's the least I can do for someone getting this machine off my 2nd floor shop in my house.

Thanks for asking

Regis

That's reasonable. Please let me know if you have any left over. I might be interested. Thanks.

Andrew

Sold, and I've met a new friend. Also bought leather and that strap end punch that Andrew wanted. Now, I can get about the task of sorting, grouping, and pricing tools.

Thank you John.

I'll post list as soon as I can.

And thanks to all.

Regis