NoahL

"monofold" Ultralight Horsehide Wallets

Hello everyone,

So, I know that everybody is familiar with bifold and trifold wallets that fold into two or three sections, respectively, but it seems like I don't see very many "monofold" wallets so I figured I would make a couple real quick. Maybe you guys make them but never post them because they are stupid simple but I think they are kind of classy :P. The pictures aren't the best because the sun was already down when I finished them (I usually take photos outdoors) but I think you can get the idea of what I was going for with these. They are made of 5-7oz horsehide and can fit a credit card, an ID and a little cash for when you just want to carry the bare necessities, whether you are out on an ultralight hike or out on the town in clothes that don't really work with a full-size wallet.. What do you think?

25f4rvl.jpg

21lonxs.jpg

Edited by NoahL

Hello everyone,

So, I know that everybody is familiar with bifold and trifold wallets that fold into two or three sections, respectively, but it seems like I don't see very many "monofold" wallets so I figured I would make a couple real quick. Maybe you guys make them but never post them because they are stupid simple but I think they are kind of classy :P. The pictures aren't the best because the sun was already down when I finished them (I usually take photos outdoors) but I think you can get the idea of what I was going for with these. They are made of 5-7oz horsehide and can fit a credit card, an ID and a little cash for when you just want to carry the bare necessities, whether you are out on an ultralight hike or out on the town in clothes that don't really work with a full-size wallet.. What do you think?

25f4rvl.jpg

21lonxs.jpgvery nicerockon.gif Just finished one about fifteen minutes ago, good looking wallets!

25f4rvl.jpg

21lonxs.jpgvery nicerockon.gif Just finished one about fifteen minutes ago, good looking wallets!

Edited by New leathercrafter

I think I need to make one of those for myself. Looks great!!

Thanks! I actually just finished one of these in my Apocalyptic Survivor style:

375418_2199593476480_1446572428_31779575_1988563905_n.jpg390801_2199593836489_1446572428_31779576_778090583_n.jpg

Their pretty neat. Did you intend to a have face on the survivor one ? Last picture bottom left hand side.

I like both styles!!!

cheers,

Silk

Their pretty neat. Did you intend to a have face on the survivor one ? Last picture bottom left hand side.

Thanks! As for the face, I'm afraid that was unintentional, haha :P

Just visited your web-site...love your work !!! I made a bracelet a while ago inspired by your style...Thanks !!!

Just visited your web-site...love your work !!! I made a bracelet a while ago inspired by your style...Thanks !!!

Thanks! I would actually love to see that!

Thanks! I would actually love to see that!

Here it is

168737_1592501047774_1093343137_31300703_7548432_n.jpg

Here it is

168737_1592501047774_1093343137_31300703_7548432_n.jpg

Very cool!