Jim

Cowboy Cuff Patterns

I finally got a weekend off to where I could get back to my favorite topic . . . . leather!

I finally got to get these into pattern form and I hope ya'll enjoy! Just remember, when you take these to the print shop have then set the Page Scaling to NONE.

Jim

Cowboy Cuff Patterns.pdf

Thanks Jim, i for one sure do appreciate that you are so generous with all of your knowledge and patterns. Hope you know how big of a help it is to us.

Peace and love

Bryan

Thanks Jim, i for one sure do appreciate that you are so generous with all of your knowledge and patterns. Hope you know how big of a help it is to us.

Peace and love

Bryan

Back in the stone age when I started this, good patterns were rare indeed. I try to share any and everything to keep the art alive and kicking.

Here is a photo of what's in store with these patterns.

Enjoy,

Jim

post-141-030244600 1320609776_thumb.jpg

I'll enjoy this pattern as well:You_Rock_Emoticon: Thanks loads!

Thank you very much for the pattern!

Nice cuffs. I made a set based on a photo. They came out OK, with your pattern I will make a Great set to wear with silver hardware and a tooled image of a knife (I am mainly a Bladesmith)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! :rockon:

This is perfect want to try to make a pair for myself and see how it comes out just really starting to get into the leather making side of things, do a bit of chainmailing and figured the leather does go nicely with chain!

Thank you so much for sharing your pattern with us. My husband just asked me to make him some cuffs the other day!

Thank you very much for the pattern I made some 20 yeras ago but sort of forgot these air a life saver Jack