DavidMillsSaddlery

Looking For Singer 153-101

According to this, http://leatherworker...attach_id=51651 I have the needles for bigger thread, since all mine are #28

Thanks for the call, sorry I got sidetracked, Lois picked up, she's been selling parts and needles for over 30 years and can run circles around me anyway!

Thanks for the call, sorry I got sidetracked, Lois picked up, she's been selling parts and needles for over 30 years and can run circles around me anyway!

Not a poblem at all! she knows what want, (I hope lol) 25 - 27 leather points! she called them something different! it has been 12 years since have used these machines so rusty on terminology!Thank you!

Thanks Gregg! I am looking forward to recieving this machine!

Now I need to start cutting leather and make something!!!

I have a number of these, one of my best looking ones is still here for sale, see my product page; Singer 153W102

Keep in mind price listed includes shipping, warranty, new powerstand, new servo motor, and is setup sewn off.

Thanks Gregg! I am looking forward to recieving this machine!

Now I need to start cutting leather and make something!!!

Machine is ready, just have to put a stand up under it, over hang, like we spoke about. I have more, this on is especially clean.

WOW impressed! got my machine from Keystone friday, nd within an hour was sewing on it! extremally clean unit! packed perfectly (I'm in the trucking industry) the only thing "missing" was bobbin winder, but will not fault gregg because he got it shipped to me QUICKLY because "rushed" him! Gregg you also sent me an "extra" light when you sent me the 3! one was supposed to go on the machine, which you had installed! so can either pay you for the extra light or send it back! On phone so let me ry sending pictures!Beautiful stitch using a 346 top and 277 bottom, and 277 top and bottom! the 138 went right in with only changing the needle!

top pieces is sewn with 346 top and 277 bottoms the cross below that was using 277 top and bottom, with a 25 needle

post-26531-057453000 1325455974_thumb.jp

post-26531-091379400 1325456204_thumb.jp

post-26531-052159800 1325456276_thumb.jp

post-26531-089724500 1325456301_thumb.jp

post-26531-085331900 1325456333_thumb.jp

that machinie is beautiful! and so is your work. talk about big thread....looks like rope!

WOW impressed! got my machine from Keystone friday, nd within an hour was sewing on it! extremally clean unit! packed perfectly (I'm in the trucking industry) the only thing "missing" was bobbin winder, but will not fault gregg because he got it shipped to me QUICKLY because "rushed" him! Gregg you also sent me an "extra" light when you sent me the 3! one was supposed to go on the machine, which you had installed! so can either pay you for the extra light or send it back! On phone so let me ry sending pictures!Beautiful stitch using a 346 top and 277 bottom, and 277 top and bottom! the 138 went right in with only changing the needle!

What the...keep the light, but I'm concerned about the bobbin winder.

Did speak with Lois or or anyone about this? Look around, could be in the box or up under the stand, if you don't see it, we'll be sure to send ASAP. Glad things are going well so far. This kind of stuff happens every year before the Christmas rush!

Edited by Gregg From Keystone Sewing

It could possibly be in the box, l double check tomorrow when get home! remember seeing holes rilled where it should have been! aint upset, know you dropped everything to get this shipped out t me so could finish my sons chaps!

that machinie is beautiful! and so is your work. talk about big thread....looks like rope!

Thank you!

Like I said I am not upset! I haven't called and talked to lois because I imagined ya'll were closed for the holidays! I looked thru the boxes, I saw nothing! I also looked at the table and there were no holes drilled by the belt area! i will be working all week, so if you can send one, I can put it on myself, I will call and give you my CC for the light!

Again Thanks!

Also I found some old papers and what I had years ago was a 103, not a 101!

[

quote name=Gregg From Keystone Sewing' timestamp='1325686344' post='227504]

What the...keep the light, but I'm concerned about the bobbin winder.

Did speak with Lois or or anyone about this? Look around, could be in the box or up under the stand, if you don't see it, we'll be sure to send ASAP. Glad things are going well so far. This kind of stuff happens every year before the Christmas rush!

turbotexas,

Yikes, bobbin winder going out today, will email UPS tracking, and keep the light, no problem. Thanks again!

I have a very nice Singer 31-15 for sale (head only) ....ping me or call

2 seven 6 six nine 0 five 0 84

james

I have a very nice Singer 31-15 for sale (head only) ....ping me or call

2 seven 6 six nine 0 five 0 84

james

I fouund one locally!

I have a 153k101 for sale if anyone is looking for one still. You can email me at Jsanders50hd@yahoo.com 

On 2/10/2020 at 6:02 AM, Jsanders50hd said:

I have a 153k101 for sale if anyone is looking for one still. You can email me at Jsanders50hd@yahoo.co

Email sent