8thsinner

24 Plait Whip Design

Hey guys, I know I haven't really been in for a while, I am still working away on all sorts of things, I might get some uploaded at some point.

Anyway.

I am working on this signature whip design, 24plait, roo, 6-8', three layer, naturally falling...in black and red...

It's about the first thirdshown, I actually want the fancy area about 3 foot of the whip, leading to an 8 seam then to a four seam.

There will be sterling silver enriched button knots and probably no handle loop, I never liked them...It's for me so anything goes...

The top of image would be the pommel.

Any thoughts ideas on how to fill the last two foot of design?

bjab00.jpg

A finished image design...

24fiwsp.jpg

I am wondering if everyone else noticed tht 8th in the design. This is absolutely beautiful. Maybe you can work in the year it was made or the name of the person it is made for. Just a thought. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished whip.

8th can mean either made be me or for me, either or...But I don't really want the year in there...I think a picture of the details will be good enough for that like. Hopefully it's around long enough to justify it...

Working the second plaited belly now.