johnggrg

Jerry's Stripper

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get blades for these. I thought they took regular utility blades but they are not as angled as new ulades. So long story short new ones don't fit. Anyone have one and know where to find the right blades for them? John

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get blades for these. I thought they took regular utility blades but they are not as angled as new ulades. So long story short new ones don't fit. Anyone have one and know where to find the right blades for them? John

TANDY....SPRINGFIELD LEATHER.....will have the blades you need.

Thanks for the reply Luke. Springfield sells the stripper but not the blades. tandy don't carry them either.

Tandy has them, item number: 3061-00

Thank's for the reply. But this is what Tandy's description of blades::Replacement blades for the following tools: #395300 Angled Utility Knife #3060-00 Utility Knife. There normal utility knife blades. They won't fit in the Jerry's stripper. Utility blades are to long to fit. I have a box of them and they don't fit.

John: if you go into an AC Moore craaft store, in among the Xacto knives & assorted Xacto thingies, Xacto has the very same sized blades as are used in the Jerry Stripper (cheaper & easier to find, also). They are the correct size - the common Stanley & generic utility blades from the hardware store/Walmart are way too long- as you've already discovered.

John: if you go into an AC Moore craaft store, in among the Xacto knives & assorted Xacto thingies, Xacto has the very same sized blades as are used in the Jerry Stripper (cheaper & easier to find, also). They are the correct size - the common Stanley & generic utility blades from the hardware store/Walmart are way too long- as you've already discovered.

[Thanks for the reply. Thereis no AC Moore craaft store near me. Never even heard of it. Is there another store that caries them?

[Thanks for the reply. Thereis no AC Moore craaft store near me. Never even heard of it. Is there another store that caries them?

If there is no AC Moore, try Michaels, or Hobby Lobby, or just google Xacto. Also, there are art supply stores online that should have those utility-type blades by Xacto. (And I mis-typed 'craft store'- it only has 1 "a", not 2.)

Thanks. There is a Michaels, and Hobby Lobby near my house. Hope they have them. Thamks again. john