hello,

always I read "we use neatlac..."

This Staff in no more avalible.

My question now.

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT FOR NEATLAC?

ciao

lutz

hello,

always I read "we use neatlac..."

This Staff in no more avalible.

My question now.

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE PRODUCT FOR NEATLAC?

ciao

lutz

Lutz:

CLEARLAC (from Springfield Leather- one of the advertisers here) or WYOSHEEN (from Sheridan Leather Outfitters [-I think- anybody- please- correct me if I'm wrong]. The product is manufactured by the original manufacturers= LCI- just with different names. If you contact Kevin (the owner) of Springfield, I'm sure he can fix you up. Springfield is WONDERFUL to deal with & their staff is VERY knowledgeable.

Get a can of the thinner too, especially if you want to spray it.

Art

Lutz:

CLEARLAC (from Springfield Leather- one of the advertisers here) or WYOSHEEN (from Sheridan Leather Outfitters [-I think- anybody- please- correct me if I'm wrong]. The product is manufactured by the original manufacturers= LCI- just with different names. If you contact Kevin (the owner) of Springfield, I'm sure he can fix you up. Springfield is WONDERFUL to deal with & their staff is VERY knowledgeable.

hallo,

Thank you for the answers.I've found the clear lac in te springfield shop. Now I have to find a shop in europe whitch has this staff (less shipping charge and no tax).

May be anyone know a good adress?

On question more: For my understanding, NeaLac or the Clear Lac from Springfield is a flexible clear lac and there are no more special? Is that right?

ciao

Lutz

Lutz:

I would look up some of our members in Germany or surrounding countries that might be able to help you find a retailer. Good luck.

@Kings X to foud a retrailer in europe is the second problem,

the first thing is understanding the the second problem:

NeaLac or the Clear Lac from Springfield is a flexible clear lac and there are no more special? Is that right?

ciao

Lutz

NeaLac or the Clear Lac from Springfield is a flexible clear lac and there are no more special? Is that right?

Yes, in simple terms.

Here is the website. It states that it is internationally known and serves customers worldwide. I am sure if you contact them they can direct you to someone locally. Just ask them about a Neat-lac replacement product.

Good luck