Elton Joorisity

Northern Lights Leather Tools

Hello everyone!! Some of you are aware that I have been building tools for a while...These include stamping tools, mauls, edge slickers, bouncers...I have been making all of my tools "made to order". This works best for me for the time being. so if you don't mind a bit of a wait and are looking for quality stainless stamping tools or other leatherworking tools, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks, Eltonpost-3534-063809200 1323117447_thumb.jpgpost-3534-060496000 1323117474_thumb.jpgpost-3534-093702000 1323117508_thumb.jpgpost-3534-052623300 1323117601_thumb.jpgpost-3534-033672900 1323117616_thumb.jpgpost-3534-006465900 1323117699_thumb.jpgpost-3534-026064500 1323117738_thumb.jpg

I should also mention that my impression sheet hasn't been updated in a while, but as soon as I get some Christmas orders out of the way, I will be sure to get a new one posted...it will include, veiners, wigglers,mulesfeet, flower centers, seeders,baskets...

Good Going Elton,

It's good to see you getting out there more. Good looking tools. Ed the"BearMan"

Very good for you and I wish you much success! Those tools look great!

Here are some of Elton's tools in action.

The following tools were made by Elton: flower center, wiggler on the leafs, leaf liner, veiner used on the stickers, and I used a maul by Elton for the stamping.

Give him a try, he is building some real nice tools.

Steve

post-1787-031219000 1323177395_thumb.jpg

I too can vouch for Elton's tools.

Elton I will send you another order in the new year. Mules feet, wigglers,and some flower centers.If you can email me a impression sheet I may order more.

Al

Thank you all for the comments! Steve is my guinea pig for some of my tools so he gets to call the complaint department from time to time LOL.

Ben, I hadn't slowed down at all on building tools to be honest. I've been shipping orders on a fairly regular basis...just thought that I'd drop another bug seeing as I'm pretty much caught up.

Thanks again,

Elton

Kia ora Elton,

you`re a busy man, the tools look great, pm me a price for 1 of your mauls and the Basket Stamp above.. please. Regards Gary.

ps If you need to a guinea pig tester down here just send em all down, might pay to wrap them in a pair of Chaps tied to a Saddle for ballast!!

Elton,

I'm glad that you put the bug back out there. I knew that you were still working away on tools because Bruce was telling me about several things that you had made for him. Really glad to see someone else provide tools.

Take care and thanks for the response.

Regards,

Ben

Email sent

Never got one...send me a PM on here.

Hey all,

Thanks much for all your comments. I'm going to try to put a pricelist up soon...my basic rule for stamps...if it's smooth its $20 and if it's lined or checkered it's $25. flower centers start at $35...hope that helps some of you.

Thanks again, Elton

Folks, these are some good stamps. Here I thought I was just getting an inside deal because Elton and I did a bit of :cheers: a couple years ago.