Sign in to follow this  
WyomingSlick

Strange Blog Entries

So......what is with the strange blog entries?

There are a number of blog entries that are very nonsensical and as far as I can tell; have nothing to do with leatherwork. In fact, they seem to be just gibberish for the most part.

Checking out the profile pages of the submitting parties, I found nothing to enlighten me as there is no information on the members.

So......what do we have? A group of patients from a mental institution??? :wtf:

Or is it something more sinister? Perhaps it is a terrorist cell using the blogs to pass information in code

.:whatdoyouthink:

It's just spam. Admin has to delete them or, from what I understand, an add-on can be purchased to eliminate it. Major problem. I had to shut comments off on my blog. I was getting 30-50 of those "comments" daily.

It's just spam. Admin has to delete them or, from what I understand, an add-on can be purchased to eliminate it. Major problem. I had to shut comments off on my blog. I was getting 30-50 of those "comments" daily.

Looks to me like Amin. doesn't give a damn. Some of them have been there for 4 months.

Looks to me like Amin. doesn't give a damn. Some of them have been there for 4 months.

Not true, they do give a damn, just notify them and they will deal with it.

We're on it guys. Just find us another 12-14 hours a day and everything will get tidied up just the way you like it. LOL

Hope to have things back in shape soon.

Ray