Sign in to follow this  
snowgoose

Key Fob Pattern?

Hi All,

I'm new round here, so thought I'd quickly say hi :D

HI

Right, now that that's over. I've just recently got into ( well I'd call it leatherwork, but different to the norm on here ) I do pyrography on leather.

I'm just wondering if anyone has ( or knows of ) a pattern / template for a key fob? ( something like this http://www.tandyleatherfactory.co.uk/en-gbp/home/department/Kits/Key-Coin-Holders/4149-394.aspx )

I know it may be simple, but me being me and being a perfectionist, I don't want to just do a "circle with a loop at the top" :head_hurts_kr: I have plenty or "scraps" of leather, so don't really want to buy a key fob and dismantle so I can use it as a template.

So, would anyone happen to have such a pattern / template?

Regards

Jake

Edited by snowgoose

Here is a pattern. I drew it up in about 2 minutes and saved it. Pint it at 100% scale and center to fit and it should be fine. If its not what you want let me know.

I left it full size so it will look bad here but print great. when you click on the pic here go to the lower right corner and click on the disk symbol. it will resize it on the screen. From that image right click on the pic and save it. Just cut out the the pattern for the front. the other is just for information.

Use a 1 inch key ring.

To be honest you could probably do a better job than I did. they are easy.

Michael.

post-22515-063888100 1323311531_thumb.jp

Edited by mlapaglia