Laplanderbags

3Rd Party Parts For Pfaff 335?

I need a few parts for my Pfaff 335 but like all Pfaff parts they are terribly expensive. I've seen 3rd party parts made for other Pfaff machines but I haven't come across any for the 335.

Does anyone know of any resources for quality parts for Pfaff?

Thank you.

Laplander,

I have a good condition Pfaff 335, too, and it's missing some parts...feed, hook support plate, and some other stuff, does not look too bad...but I need five separate parts, and the cost outweighs the benefits of me putting it together.

Like my Dad would say about Pfaff (and Adler), if you want to run their machines, you have to pay their prices. It's always been that way, kind of like BMW or Mercedes.

BTW, about generic parts, I always offer genuine and generic, and would have been glad to if replacements were available to me.

I purchased a generic needle plate and dog for my 335 from www.universalsewing.com. I haven't looked at what else they offer for that machine.

Yeah, I always knew Pfaff was expensive, but I didn't realize they were that expensive till I started looking at parts. Maybe I should've gone with a Consew or Seiko...

cory

I purchased a generic needle plate and dog for my 335 from www.universalsewing.com. I haven't looked at what else they offer for that machine.

Yeah, I always knew Pfaff was expensive, but I didn't realize they were that expensive till I started looking at parts. Maybe I should've gone with a Consew or Seiko...

cory

I have some parts to order for a 145 that we are reconditioning, and some items are through the roof! One is a stud for 35, other is a push rod for 71, and that's cost!

Don't think I'm in any different position here than you guys!

BTW, and like I said, we have a 335 here missing some parts, and I may wind up just junking it; putting it together, paying $450 for the necessary parts, puttning a stand up under it...it's just not worth it, and nobody is going to pay for it.

Laplanderbags,

If you can get me the part numbers, I may have a source for parts for you. I have a parts book for the old style casting of the machine. Is your machine the old style casting?

shoepatcher

I need a few parts for my Pfaff 335 but like all Pfaff parts they are terribly expensive. I've seen 3rd party parts made for other Pfaff machines but I haven't come across any for the 335.

Does anyone know of any resources for quality parts for Pfaff?

Thank you.

Try these guys

www.uniksewingmachineparts.com

Don't know much about them except they are in India.

Seems like they have a lot of parts for 335.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how you go.