Double U Leather

Another Floral Rope Can W/ Strap

Here's another rope can I just got done. This one is going to a Texas college calf roper that I know pretty well. Actually, I've known him since he was born. This is my son's Christmas present. I figured since he was roping like a pretty big time calf roper, he oughta have a pretty big time rope can. Hopefully, I did my part...LOL. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking and stay blessed ya'll.

post-7660-060139700 1323569202_thumb.jpg

post-7660-064917500 1323569212_thumb.jpg

Wow! I mean I'm just getting started (45 years old and finally have time to learn some of this) but some of you guys are really amazing. I'm floored by this. The way you have the letters weaved into the floral is amazing. Did I say wow yet?

Your son certainly will receive a great gift. You DID your part for sure... As some have said before.... time for a name change.

Regards,

Ben

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate them.

Mike...it just takes practice and time. I was fortunate to have a guy who is a real hand show me the basics. Take heart though. I've only been doing this type of tooling for about 4 years. If I can offer any help, feel free to send me a PM.

Ben...thanks. I thought about changing it to "Dead Cow Molester", but that sounds wrong....LOL

Here's another rope can I just got done. This one is going to a Texas college calf roper that I know pretty well. Actually, I've known him since he was born. This is my son's Christmas present. I figured since he was roping like a pretty big time calf roper, he oughta have a pretty big time rope can. Hopefully, I did my part...LOL. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking and stay blessed ya'll.

wayne, now that is what i am talking about!!!!!! you did a great job and both you and your son should be very proud of that. just keep up the good work ever piece you do seems to be getting better and better. again great job!!!!!! john

Thanks John for the nice words. It really means alot coming from a guru like yourself. Maybe one day, I'll at least be able to case the leather that guys like you and Hidepounder turn into works of art....LOL

Nice job on the can and the strap both, Rookie! He'll be proud of that!!

Thanks for the compliment Bob. Like I told John, it means alot hearing positive words from the masters like yourself.

Nice job on the can and the strap both, Rookie! He'll be proud of that!!

www. funny-western.co.jp/spirits/01-kubota-atsushi/gallery/works-gallery.html

Bob here is the Youtube"Filagree Belt" website. Also, this might also be it: amelblo.jp/mijincokid/entry