Sign in to follow this  
gunter

Pdf Patterns

howdy fellow crafters,

I would like a copy of gene nolands, black powder book and leather secrets by fo baird as also ken griffins leather scrap book. Also looking for ideas with leather, from way back in the 70's 80's.

I've been travelling ebay and oher sites, but for some reason these books are scares and/or expensive or there's a sniper bidder, lol.

Is there someone outhere that has these books on PDF?or can tell me where to find them in pdf. I assume this question is reasonable, though maybe not legal :-S.

cheers,

Gunter

though maybe not legal :-S.

cheers,

Gunter

This is my advice to you...Buy them up, copy the pattern for your own use and then resell it...

This is my advice to you...Buy them up, copy the pattern for your own use and then resell it...

if I can find them, I will, thanks ;-)

thanks for the replies !!! yes this is one of the books I've been looking for for a long time, to putt into my pattern collection. unfortunatly the ones I want are expensive , lol.

thanks for the replies !!! yes this is one of the books I've been looking for for a long time, to putt into my pattern collection. unfortunately the ones I want are expensive.

There are some Internet and some local Leather groups that have created their own libraries of Books, DVDs, Doodle Sheets, etc. for loan to their members. Might I suggest the http://iilg.org group as a group to look into. I am sure there might be local groups in Europe that also have some resources.

Hope this helps.

Bob Stelmack