Anonnymouse

Tippman Reliability?

Tons of users here have ordered from them and almost everyone has very high satisfaction with their products and support. I've never even heard of WOT. Where do they poll customers?

Where do they poll customers?

Obviously not on Leatherworker.net! I bought a machine from them about 5 years ago and had it shipped to the UK. They sent me a bunch of freebies that totalled about $700! I've never had such good service from any company . . . US or UK!

You won't find better service and after sale support than Tippman. End of story.

I ordered needles and thread from the and was very pleased with the transaction and shipping time.

Dont know where you are getting this information. It seens like , to me and anyone else on the L W that owns a Tippmann Sewing Machine, has the upmost respect for these Folks.

:red_bandana:

Edited by Luke Hatley

Did you notice WOT will not tell you how many people have rated the sit?

what are they afraid of?

I have ordered the Boss, accessory kit, needles,and a light from Tippmann, and I have never had a problem with any of my orders, this is a good company to work with.

I would give Tippmann more than two thumbs up if I had more than two.

Tom

Tippmann Industrial is a trustworthy company. Their website is safe (as any can be). Their products are dependable, and their service is superior. Only one thing; do NOT short stroke a Boss, short stroking it is the root of all Tippmann problems.

Art

Their site was a very bad WOT rating. See

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/tippmannindustrial.com

Have any of you ordered from them?

Love my Tippmann Boss and the after sale service has been excellent. The Tippmann Boss is a green machine - it uses no electricity and is portable and will sew a wide variety of leathers and thicknesses and.......

Wouldn't trade it.

Ordered one from them years ago and never had any trouble. Ordered parts and supplies with no trouble.

They are a very upstanding company!!

Rick

That mywot website has nothing to do with rating the products or services the companies sell. It's a safe browsing tracker. It looks like someone went and listed Tipmann as a phishing site somewhere. It also looks like anyone can list them as a phishing site. Which means the mywot site is useless for tracking browsing safety issues.

So either it's someone trying to blacklist them or Tippmann perhaps fell victim to a phishing hack.