MarkB

Latest Slobber Straps Done For Christmas

These are on their way to NM had fun making them. This Pattern I plan to add to a pattern pack I am working on for slobber straps.

post-9505-036451600 1324917334_thumb.jpg

Mark

These are on their way to NM had fun making them. This Pattern I plan to add to a pattern pack I am working on for slobber straps.

Mark

Those are beautiful Mark. That's the direction I want to take the company we're opening instead of trying to make already made tack look good, especially the tack my partner got I'm trying to fix. It looked nice on the website, but man when it got here, well I'm going to ask for some help in that section while these projects are still in the works. I want to make them look the best I possible can since they are really pretty ugly. I want to start making our own tack instead of taking chances on buying things.

FIRST I'm going to go edit my interests, I thought those were for the profile page, LOL, not to run 1/2 down the page!

very nice I like the pattern you used looks good.

:specool:

Thanks to All these were fun to carve I have 5 patterns drawn up and am working on 5 more that I hope to tool soon and place in a pattern pack for those that like patterns.

Mark

Mark

Where can one get your pattern pack?

Where can one get your pattern pack?

check out his web sight his work looks good.

Looks great!! Love what you make...

I was watching your Chaps DVD and was wondering what you slipped under your leather to make your cuts on...it was big and white??

Thanks

Holly

Looks great!! Love what you make...

I was watching your Chaps DVD and was wondering what you slipped under your leather to make your cuts on...it was big and white??

Thanks

Holly

DEADEYE

I have not got it done as of yet but am working on it as fast as I can. I do have other patterns on my web site but none of them are carving patterns yet hope to get more of them out too. I have a day job that keeps getting in the way.

Gypsy

It is a large cutting board like they use in a meat cutting plant.

Mark

Mark

Superlative work. Well laid out and executed!

I found your DVD to be interesting enough to watch it twice and picked up on something new each time. Very well done and easy to follow. I learned a few things from you and that's a good thing! Thanks for you time and putting out the effort! Your pattern packs are great also, well done.

Gypsy:

That cutting board is called HDPE plastic, same as kitchen boards. You can order it online here:

US Plastic

eplastics

Mine is 1/2"x24"x48"