sinpac

Will Ghormley 1911 Patterns

Can't wait to get that! My boyfriend and I both have 1911s, and it's been my model of choice for learning what I have for making gun accessories.

Can't wait to get that! My boyfriend and I both have 1911s, and it's been my model of choice for learning what I have for making gun accessories.

I have the pattern set and have already made the "Weeping Heart Bikini" for my youngest daughter, and two "3Persons" in forward cant, a right handed for myself, and a left handed for my wife.

post-30477-072130200 1336398134_thumb.jp

I've had several request from fellow 1911 carriers for the 3Persons, but I deferred them until my skills improve.

Right now I'm working my way through a "Hugger" pattern.

I'm modifying it so the trigger is not exposed, I just don't like having an exposed trigger.

I very much wish there was an IWB concealment holster pattern in the pack.

I can't ever see myself making the Calvary, Fraizier, Pancho or cross-draws. Just not my style.

Edited by SandSquid

I have the pattern set and have already made the "Weeping Heart Bikini" for my youngest daughter, and two "3Persons" in forward cant, a right handed for myself, and a left handed for my wife.

post-30477-072130200 1336398134_thumb.jp

I've had several request from fellow 1911 carriers for the 3Persons, but I deferred them until my skills improve.

Right now I'm working my way through a "Hugger" pattern.

I'm modifying it so the trigger is not exposed, I just don't like having an exposed trigger.

I very much wish there was an IWB concealment holster pattern in the pack.

I can't ever see myself making the Calvary, Fraizier, Pancho or cross-draws. Just not my style.

I just got the pattern pack on Saturday! Boyfriend has a 1911, and so does one of my friends who is currently in the military. I myself am still saving up for the exact one I want to get. Boyfriend wants the Cavalry holster, other friend wants the Hugger, and I'm torn between the Hugger, Cavalry and Frazier - except I wouldn't use so many spots. BUT I might see if I can modify the "Johnny Ringo" to fit a 1911. I know it would probably look ridiculous, but Tombstone is one of my favourite movies, and Johnny Ringo was one of my favourite guys. :P