benlilly1

Sheep Skin

Looking for sheep skin in a whole or side or even just a large piece. Does anyone have access to this and where do you purchase?

Thanks

Maverick Leather Company has 12ft woolskins that are used for saddles (barktan) available for $85/skin. Contact 877-845-0080 if interested.

Looking for sheep skin in a whole or side or even just a large piece. Does anyone have access to this and where do you purchase?

Thanks

Ben, I came here today to ask the same question... came up with a different answer, as I could not find those 'wool skins' on the other site mentioned here. I did find some Black hides for $40 with free, UPS shipping at: http://www.theleatherguy.org/ ...it's on their second page of sheepskin listings. I bought a couple to get a sniff. They were also in Minnesota, so it only ships half the country for me.

Jim

Ben, I came here today to ask the same question... came up with a different answer, as I could not find those 'wool skins' on the other site mentioned here. I did find some Black hides for $40 with free, UPS shipping at: http://www.theleatherguy.org/ ...it's on their second page of sheepskin listings. I bought a couple to get a sniff. They were also in Minnesota, so it only ships half the country for me.

Jim

If you need secured guy in NY , drop me a message.

He sell on ebay, has stock of different leather (sheep, goat, cow, deer, buffalo, elk, sometimes exotic), all items exactly as described, you can easily reach him by email, pm or even by phone (if you proof he can trus you :) ), and he send his stuff even to Europe (that one is important moment for me). He has both auctions and buynow items, by your request can search you a several matched skins if you need more than one etc etc. Also he has very reasonable shipment prices and usually ship at the same day as you buy (or have done the last buy you want to be put into parcel).

You can also agree to him for moneyback and returns (but this feature I have never tried ).

Very nice guy overall, so I can recommend him.

BTW AFAIK he also has a phisical shop in Gloversville, so you can visit it if you'd like to.

Edited by Suicide

Thanks for all the info! I'll check them out.