Leatherimages

Boot Strap Award

You will recall we all drooled over Bob Park's Ostrich/Tooled,Briefcase on display at the Trappings of the American West Show in Prescott Az in November '11. (I was proud to share a display case with him.)

Well, he was just acknowledged by the curators of this show.

Congratulations Bob! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Bootstrap1.doc

Congrats Bob! Have admirred your work for sometime, I can not think of anyone more deserving.

Al

Hey Bob, this is no surprise to me. You have always been " top drawer" in my book! Can't tell you how many times I set down to do a project, and spend a little time looking at your work for inspiration.

Congrats!

Bondo Bob

Congratulations Bob!

Mighty cool Bob......congratulations!!!!!! Pretty special to win that honor in your old hometown and against some incredibly stiff competition too!!!

Way to go!

Bill

Thanks Paul and everybody! You all are always generous with your comments and I appreciate that very much.

Bobby

Thanks Paul and everybody! You all are always generous with your comments and I appreciate that very much.

Bobby

Congratulations Bobby, well deserved! As a few of the others mentioned, I too have looked to your work for inspiration more than once. Back in the day when I thought I might try Sheridan (that bug still hasn't bitten me yet) I had a few of your pieces taped up in the shop for reference. Are you entering the ATCM show this year? Even though it would cut my chances of placing, ;) it would be cool to see your work in person as I'm hoping to attend.

Chris

Congratulations Bobby, well deserved! As a few of the others mentioned, I too have looked to your work for inspiration more than once. Back in the day when I thought I might try Sheridan (that bug still hasn't bitten me yet) I had a few of your pieces taped up in the shop for reference. Are you entering the ATCM show this year? Even though it would cut my chances of placing, ;) it would be cool to see your work in person as I'm hoping to attend.

Chris

Thanks Chris! Yes I'll probably enter again this year. I don't know if I can go or if I'll just send something up there.