NOMADMAD

Got Started On New Years Organizing With Leather Stuff

Been working out of a box for a while with all the stuff ive collected from ebay and tandy leather for the small things ive been messing around with and got tired of not being able to find anything. So i found an old tackle box and some old pll bottles and went to town on everything. think everything went pretty good to start but might swithch some stuff around but is now better to see what i have now. if anyone has and advise for this newbie just let me know. never to old to learn anything. hope yall like my idea.post-20921-079456200 1326171748_thumb.jppost-20921-032734500 1326171769_thumb.jppost-20921-090040800 1326171795_thumb.jppost-20921-026390700 1326171819_thumb.jp

Been working out of a box for a while with all the stuff ive collected from ebay and tandy leather for the small things ive been messing around with and got tired of not being able to find anything. So i found an old tackle box and some old pll bottles and went to town on everything. think everything went pretty good to start but might swithch some stuff around but is now better to see what i have now. if anyone has and advise for this newbie just let me know. never to old to learn anything. hope yall like my idea.post-20921-079456200 1326171748_thumb.jppost-20921-032734500 1326171769_thumb.jppost-20921-090040800 1326171795_thumb.jppost-20921-026390700 1326171819_thumb.jp

Nice bit of re-purposing and recycling you did there. Bravo! I had these plastic roll around things similar to a file cabinet with 3 drawers. Bigger stuff goes in there and tools and tool sets go in a small desktop one I had. It's a bit of a pain because the plastic drawers are sometimes difficult to open and close but at least it keeps things contained.

Way to go, it's a constant battle to stay organized.

My wife is always laughing at me when I say, ooooooh save this or save that, it'll be good for my leather stuff.

Kevin

Way to go, it's a constant battle to stay organized.

My wife is always laughing at me when I say, ooooooh save this or save that, it'll be good for my leather stuff.

Kevin

LOL I"m the one who does that here. Especially if it is glass with a good lid. Though I like to re-purpose plastic things too.

I just discovered that I had a silverware drawer insert thing that didn't have the shape of the spoons. It's only long compartments.

That thing holds dye bottles perfectly... it's also a great place to put wet applicators.

Btw Phatdaddy... you could be my step-son's twin. and If I extrapolate data from your picture I think you may have the same fun loving personality.

Every time I see your posts, I think... there he is "Chad's Twin" lol

Btw Phatdaddy... you could be my step-son's twin. and If I extrapolate data from your picture I think you may have the same fun loving personality.

Every time I see your posts, I think... there he is "Chad's Twin" lol

I try to make the most of my time here. If I can make someone laugh that's when I really get started hahha

<--- pic of me Christmas shopping with my sister. Even funnier, my sister-in-law went and bought me the hat for our gift exchange. hahhaha

Cheers,

Kevin

yall are funny. nice hat there Phatdaddy. LOL

yall are funny. nice hat there Phatdaddy. LOL

I agree! Maybe PD's makers mark should be a clown? nah... clowns are scary.

If you have some place to mount a peg board that can be very helpful, also can find a lot of organizer type bins at a sewing/crafts store usually.