TwinOaks

January 2012 Challenge

Still haven't decided on February yet...but I'm working on an idea. Just trying to get caught up with all the stuff I've got going on right now, too! It's just the way it goes, I guess....dry spell followed by being absolutely swamped with orders stacked up (both leather AND the day job). If you have an idea for a challenge, by all means post it! I'm not the only one who can do this. I do need to put together a little pictorial to show how I used the swivel knife to lift the feathers.....I'll try to take care of that tonight.

it's better late then never, right?

so here's my angry bird.

tools: swivel knife and modeling spoon.

post-12848-031503600 1328664183_thumb.jp

post-12848-053036900 1328664215_thumb.jp

Still haven't decided on February yet...but I'm working on an idea. Just trying to get caught up with all the stuff I've got going on right now, too! It's just the way it goes, I guess....dry spell followed by being absolutely swamped with orders stacked up (both leather AND the day job). If you have an idea for a challenge, by all means post it! I'm not the only one who can do this. I do need to put together a little pictorial to show how I used the swivel knife to lift the feathers.....I'll try to take care of that tonight.

The knife feather raising tutorial would be cool!

I know what you mean about being swamped, the holidays are for sure over now, I have so many orders, I am trying like hell to get it all done, but everyday my list is getting a bit longer and I am about to start on 2 door panels for a 51 Ford Pick up and that is going to put everyone else another month behind.

I will put on my thinking cap! hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about a picture of your favorite tool?

It doesn't just have to be leather related(unless you want it to be), could be a table saw or whatever...something you have to use everyday at your day job?