DDJLeather

Need Crafttool Y654

Hi, I am looking for a Crafttool Y654 3-lobed flower petal stamp. It is just like the Y653, but larger.

Hi, I am looking for a Crafttool Y654 3-lobed flower petal stamp. It is just like the Y653, but larger.

Did you win your auction?

Hi Sylvia, No, I didn't win it. It went higher than I could afford. That's the way it goes, sometimes.

I have an ebay search going for another Y654. If one shows up, I'll bid again.

Thanks for your help.

Dan Jones

I have one, what is it worth? I have quite a few of these type stamps but never use them. I'm more into the figure carving and swivel knife work. Got something interesting you want to trade??

Hello piddler, I don't really have anything to trade, but I'm still looking for the Y654.

Let me know what you want for it, and if it's in good condition and I can afford it now, I'll certainly buy it from you.

Can you accept PayPal?

Thanks for your response,

DJ

You said the last one you were bidding on you lost out on. What had you bid? Like I said I have lots of these type stamps and dont really use them, but I do realize they have some value.

DSCF4060.jpg

DSCF4061.jpg

DSCF4062.jpg

DSCF4063.jpg

I had offered 15.05 merchandise, plus 2.25 for shipping. I could offer that, $17.30, for a Y654 in good condition, delivered.

Would that be agreeable?

(That looks like a pretty broad collection of stamps. Any other old tools that you're looking to sell?)

Thank you,

DJ

There is another guy by PM that is wanting me to look for a few other tools as well. Im a truck driver and have to leave for the week now, but I will get in the attic this weekend and see what I can find.

No, not really looking to sell any of my others unless they are duplicates of these I have on my bench. I think at last rough count I have 6-700 in all so if there is something else you really need in particular I'll try to find if I have two.

A 654 just sold on ebay for 46.00

The first Y654 that I missed went for 14.01 at Feb-11-12 09:33:38 PST. I didn't get any notice from my ebay search for Y654 for the one you mention.

At any rate, I can't possibly offer $46 for the stamp.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by DDJLeather