Sign in to follow this  
chancey77

-22C/ -7.6 F Today

-22c right now! Just went out to warm up the car...battery was almost dead..almost:)

I have a Volvo 850 for the winters, awesome in the snow, not as much fun as my old 240 was, but makes my wife feels much better with the kids in the car. Plus it is way more updated than the 240 was:) Leather and heated seats and it starts every time...hahahah

Got the motor heater and inside car overnight heater all plugged in... OMG IT IS CCCOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD!

I can't wait for Spring!

The kids love it but, they don't understand how dangerously cold it is outside, had to drag them home from the park kicking and screaming!

Edited by chancey77

-22c right now! Just went out to warm up the car...battery was almost dead..almost:)

I have a Volvo 850 for the winters, awesome in the snow, not as much fun as my old 240 was, but makes my wife feels much better with the kids in the car. Plus it is way more updated than the 240 was:) Leather and heated seats and it starts every time...hahahah

Got the motor heater and inside car overnight heater all plugged in... OMG IT IS CCCOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD!

I can't wait for Spring!

The kids love it but, they don't understand how dangerously cold it is outside, had to drag them home from the park kicking and screaming!

I had -35 C this morning! -28 C last night ( Northern Sweden) Had the engine heater connected all night, and my trusty Nissan Pick up truck started this morning without hesitation. I´m waiting for spring too!

/ Knut

I had -35 C this morning! -28 C last night ( Northern Sweden) Had the engine heater connected all night, and my trusty Nissan Pick up truck started this morning without hesitation. I´m waiting for spring too!

/ Knut

Ya I am in Helsinki, a little further south than you, and closer to the sea, so it is a little warmer here.

Now temp reads -26 here on the thermometer on my window... But none the less..AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I love the snow! I love driving in the snow! The kids love it, but I am ready for some sunlight and at least +10 +15 weather!

Edited by chancey77

It's 70F here today.

:yeah:

But then, y'all probably don't deal with 100+F summers either.

Yeah, 65F here today, but we've had some rain. I noticed today that the peach trees down the road are starting to bloom.

I grew up in Florida, and I hate the heat. I tour Texas almost every summer with my band since my bass player is from Schulenburg but here the weather is amazing in the summer, I should be in Fla for winter, but it just never seems to work out that way...